True Diversity wants to transform how companies attract, engage, hire and retain more diverse talent. We only work with companies that are authentically trying to create more inclusive workplaces.
We are a small team and we are looking for a product designer who wants a seat at the table and is interested in being the voice of the user and helping shape the product strategy. You will be working on understanding and developing a product experience that helps create high value connections between job seekers and companies. We are about to kick off building our software MVP so you will have the chance to create something from the ground up.
You are a designer who is passionate about data-driven, easy-to-use, beautiful, and powerful products. A mission-driven, entrepreneurial-minded designer who wants to build something worthwhile!
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience designing interfaces and user experiences from scratch
- You have experience with Lean Startup and are comfortable with experiment driven product development
- You are comfortable planning and running generative and evaluative research
- You thrive working in a fast-moving startup environment and collaborating with product, Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Marketing Teams, and end-users.
- You have an outstanding portfolio that showcases and demonstrates your foundation ideation, architecture, interaction design, visual design, and designing for accessibility.
- You are a strong facilitator who can help drive group decision making
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- You will initially report directly to the Head of Product, delivering a world-class user experience and user interface
- You will design the interface for our MVP and continue to iterate on it.
- You will help shape the product strategy by providing quantitative and qualitative user insights