The Senior Full-Stack Software Developer must be a technology visionary and an advocate of simple, powerful, and beautiful systems.
About Us: A mission-driven, data-driven, stealth startup.
Join a group of passionate leaders who believe we can make a real impact on corporate diversity, equity, and inclusion with measurable and meaningful data. True accountability and real progress will come from real transparency and true data. We are building a technology product and platform that will bring transparency, meaningful information, and tools to companies who understand that inclusive culture and equity are synonymous with high-performance.
Ultimately, our mission is to use technology and community to improve the lives and livelihoods of historically underrepresented people.
About You: A visionary leader of technology who is passionate about data-driven, easy-to-use, beautiful, and powerful products. A mission-driven, entrepreneurially minded engineer who wants to build something worthwhile!
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of full-stack web application development experience building and delivering B2C or B2B products within a high-performance tech company serving millions of customers.
- You have hands-on experience with modern languages, databases, and frameworks.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field.
- You have in-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design, and development.
- You have hands-on experience with complex project management.
- You have outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- You have significant growth-stage startup experience.
- You have a combination of experience working with large companies that have established best in class Engineering practices as well as operating effectively at an early stage technology company.
- You will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer, delivering a world-class product that will be used by millions.
- You will architect, design, develop, and deliver a complex, data-driven web application.
- You will identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- You will manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets
- You will create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
- You will track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- You will oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- You will keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
- You will take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity
- You will work closely with the Chief Product Officer and ultimately Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
About us, together: We will work hard, have fun, move quickly, and build something meaningful.